Welcome to the 2020 AYF Virtual Fundraising Dinner & Online Auctio.
Welcome from Graham here.
How to join the live stream and bid on auctions.
Join the Live-Stream
- Click the “Play” icon on the video to prepare for the live strea. You can join at anytime and the live-stream with start at 7pm.
- If there are any major issues with the website or live-stream, we will re-schedule the event and extend the auction to Sunday 5th April at 7pm. You will be notified on this page and via email in this case.
- If your video breaks up or buffers, use the HD icon in the lower right corner to change your video quality. Lower numbers will work better on slow internet speeds.
- You can make the video Full Screen by clicking the Arrow in the top right corner.
Join in the Online Auction Bidding
- You can open the Auction Items in a new tab on their on by clicking the link in the top right corner of the Auction area.
- The auction will end at approximately 7:38pm. However, if there are a number of bids during the last few minutes of the auction on particular items, those items will have their end time extended by a few minutes. This is to ensure that slow internet connections will not miss out on these items. Once back-and-fourth bidding ceases for a few minutes, the auction will end with the highest bidder at the end of that time.
- You will receive an email immediately if you are outbid and you can also use the "Refesh" buttons to update the current price and highest bidder.
- Winners will be notified vie email after the auction closes. This email will contain payment information (Credit Card via Payal or Bank Deposit etc) and details on how to organise pickup/delivery etc.
Join in the Discussion
- While we may not be able to see each other face-to-face this year, that doesn’t mean we can’t enjoy the evening in conversation with one another!
- All guests are encouraged to join in the discussion on the right-hand side of the page.
- You can create a brand new comment by filling in the ‘Join the discussion…" bocx on the right.
- Or you can reply to someone else’s comment by clicking the "Reply" button just below what they have said.
- Comments are moderated by an automated system – so we appologise if some get delayed or slip through.
Above all… enjoy the evening!